|Time Commitment||1 hour – 2 hours per week|
|Experience Level||Beginner (If you do not have a business idea we will help you come up with one)|
|Outcomes||– Come up with a business idea based on customer trends & your skills assessment |
– Define your product or service
– Create a business plan
– Create your business
– Get your first customer
– Start earning money!
Sign up for your 30 day Start Your Business challenge now!
What the 30 Day Start Your Own Business Challenge Looks like
Week 1 – Come up with a business idea
In the first week this challenge will provide you with the tools and resources to help you come up with a business idea that will suit your personality. You will also complete a skills & interest quiz which will help you narrow down your business fields. If you already have a business idea you can skip this part of the challenge and move ahead to creating your business plan and implementing your business idea.
- Complete our skills and interest assessment quiz. This will be help guide you into deciding which business is right for you.
- Learn about customer trends and opportunities that have arisen in the post Covid-19 world.
- Decide which type of business would suit you best.
- Come up with a basic business concept/idea
Week 2 – Research, Research, Research.
In the second week we will provide you with a step by step guide to enable to do real world research to validate your business idea. You will also do research & begin planning your next steps to start a business.
- Do basic real world research about your business idea to validate your business idea.
- Create a quick business plan so that your ideas are clear and well thought out
- Detailed research on what all you will need for your business to succeed.
- Create a next steps plan/checklist to outline exactly how you will start your new business & what you will need.
Week 3 – Plan
You will use this research to create a detailed plan to outline exactly what you will need to do start a successful business. This is an extremely important step for your business to succeed.
- Create a financial plan to determine how much money you will need to spend to start your business.
- Develop a marketing plan for your product or service.
- Finalize your business plan
Week 4/5 – Implement!
In the last 10 days of the challenge you will start implementing your business plan & begin creating your product or service. Based on your business plan you receive step by step instructions on how to implement your business, market it and start earning money.
The 30 day blog challenge will provide actionable tips on how to get your first customer and therefore how to start earning money.
- Implement your business plan
- Start marketing your business (yes even before it is fully set up)
- Find your first customer
Sign up for you 30 day business challenge now!
Go back to the 30 day challenges