What Is Manifestation
Manifesting is all about turning your dreams into reality, and while it does require some effort on your part, the potential payoff is more than worth it. With manifesting, you can create the life you want and achieve anything you set your mind to. But remember, it’s not something that will happen overnight – be patient and put in the work, and watch as your life starts to change for the better.
What are affirmations
For manifestation to be successful, you need to truly believe that the things that you are manifesting will occur. This is where affirmations come in.
An affirmation is a statement of truth that you repeat to yourself on a regular basis in order to program your mind for success. By regularly repeating affirmations, you can retrain your brain to think more positively and change the way you see yourself and the world around you.
When you’re trying to manifest your dreams, it’s important to keep your mind focused on what you want to achieve. That can be tough to do when you’re constantly bombarded with negative thoughts and self-doubt. But by using affirmations, you can block out the negative noise and focus on what matters – bringing your dreams into reality. Affirmations allow you to do this. There is in fact scientific research that affirmations change the neural pathways in our brain, and they make it easier for us to achieve our goals.
Can you successfully manifest your dreams using affirmations?
For some people, it can be hard to believe that manifestation and affirmations can completely change your life. But people have come out again and again and discussed how they have used manifestation and affirmations to completely change their life.
Oprah’s experience with manifestation and Affirmations
Back in 2015, even Oprah discussed her experience with manifestation. “You control a lot by your thoughts, and we control a lot by our joined thoughts…by what I believe. When I started to figure that out for myself, I became careful of what I think and what I ask for,”
She goes on to say that she has personally experienced that affirmations and manifestations work.
To get started, check out our list of manifestation affirmations below. These positive statements will help to retrain your brain and focus your thoughts on what you want to achieve. Read them aloud each day, and believe in their power to manifest your dreams into reality
Step by step instructions to use manifestation affirmations
Start by deciding what exactly it is you want to manifest. It could be confidence, love, success, or happiness. If you are a beginner, limit yourself to a maximum of 3 things that you want to manifest. Write down your goals on a piece of paper, being as specific as possible.
Select your affirmations
Once you have settled on 3 manifestation goals, Look through the list below to determine which affirmations resonate with you the most. When selecting the affirmations, do the following:
Determine which affirmations are aligned with your manifestation goals. This is extremely important, because the affirmations which you will be repeating to yourself daily, will be what you will be sending out in the universe.
Select 5 affirmations that resonate with you. You can choose them from any of the affirmations listed below.
Repeat each of the affirmations 3 times to see which ones feel the most natural to you. The more comfortable you are with the affirmation, the more likely you will manifest your goals with them.
Write down the affirmation below your manifestation goal, to mentally associate your goal with your affirmation. This is probably the most important step when using manifestations for affirmations. This way, each time you are reciting your affirmation, both you and the universe will know the specifics of what you are trying to achieve.
Manifestation Affirmations for Love
- I am worthy of love.
- I am open to receiving love from others.
- I am open to giving love to others.
- I attract loving relationships into my life.
- I am surrounded by love and compassion.
- I release all fears and doubts about being loved.
- I am confident and self-assured in matters of the heart.
- I easily give and receive love.
- I am grateful for the love in my life
- I attract love into my life.
- I am loved.
Manifestation Affirmations for Money
- I am abundant.
- I am prosperous.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- I deserve to be paid well for my work.
- I am open to receiving abundance in all forms.
- I am thankful for all the abundance in my life.
- I attract wealth and prosperity into my life.
- I am confident and self-assured when it comes to money.
- I release all fears and doubts about money.
- Money flows easily and effortlessly into my life.
- I am grateful for all the abundance in my
Manifestation Affirmations for Success
- I am successful.
- I attract success into my life.
- I am confident and self-assured in my ability to succeed.
- I release all fears and doubts about success.
- I easily achieve my goals and desires.
- I am grateful for all the success in my life.
- I am on the path to success
- I am strong and capable.
- I am persistent and determined.
- I am in the process of achieving my goals right now.
Manifestation Affirmations for Happiness
- I am happy.
- I attract happiness into my life.
- I am grateful for all the happiness in my life.
- I release all fears and doubts about being happy.
- I am confident and self-assured in matters of happiness.
- I am surrounded by joy and laughter.
- I open myself up to happiness.
- Happiness comes easily to me.
- I choose to be happy.
Manifestation Affirmations for Health
- My body is healthy and strong.
- I am surrounded by good health and well-being.
- I release all fears and doubts about my health.
- I am confident and self-assured in matters of health.
- I easily maintain my ideal weight.
- I am full of vitality and energy.
- I attract good health into my life.
- I am grateful for all the good health in my life.
- My mind, body, and spirit are healthy and strong.
- I am happy and healthy.
Manifestation Affirmations for Friendship
- I attract great friends into my life.
- I am surrounded by loving and supportive friends.
- I release all fears and doubts about friendships.
- I am confident and self-assured when it comes to friendships.
- I easily give and receive friendship.
- I am grateful for all the wonderful friends in my life.
- Friendships are an important part of my life.
- I cherish my friendships.
- I nurture my friendships.
- My friendships are long-lasting and fulfilling.
Manifestation Affirmations for Career
- I love my job, and what I do
- I can achieve anything in my career that I want
- I will get the promotion that I want
- I am in the process of achieving my career goals
- I am confident and self-assured in my career.
- I release all fears and doubts about my career.
- I easily achieve success in my career.
- I am grateful for the wonderful career I have.
- My career is an important part of my life.
- I cherish my career.
- I nurture my career.
Tips on Choosing or Creating Your Own Manifestation Affirmations
If you are not comfortable with any of the manifestation affirmations above, that is perfectly okay. The reality is that choosing the right affirmation is a very personal decision. That’s why we often recommend creating your own manifestation affirmation. You can do that by doing the following:
Decide whether you are comfortable with “I am” affirmations. “I am” affirmations are affirmations where you already believe that you are living the reality of your manifestation. So saying “I am successful” or “I am beautiful” can be difficult to say if that’s not something you really believe.
Some people prefer to use “I am” affirmations because that sends a message to the universe (and their brain) that they already believe that is their reality, making it easier to manifest their goals. Before I became comfortable with manifestation affirmations, “I am” affirmations felt false to say out loud. I would use affirmations like “I am working towards building a successful business.” Now that I fully understand the power of affirmations I am more easily able to use “I am affirmations.”
Do whatever you feel comfortable with!
Think about what exactly is holding you back from achieving your goals right now. If you want love, do you think you are not worthy of love? If you want to be successful, do you not think you are smart enough? If possible try to incorporate the opposite of your limiting belief into your affirmation.
If you don’t think you are worthy of love, you can choose an affirmation like “I am worthy of love, and am attracting it into my life right now.” For the business example above your affirmation could be “I am capable, intelligent, and resilient. I will create a successful business.”
Say it out loud a few times, to see if you feel comfortable with this manifestation affirmation. As you say it out loud, you may realize that you want to make some minor tweaks to it, so that it feels more natural to you.
Practicing your manifestation affirmations
One of the best ways to get in the habit of manifesting your desires is to affirm them regularly. Every morning, before you start your day, take a few moments to repeat the manifestation affirmations you have selected. It is important to repeat them every day for 30 days straight at approximately the same time so that the affirmations become a habit for you. This way they will incorporate into your subconscious, and they will become a part of you.
If you are serious about manifestation, we recommend completing either our 30-day manifestation challenge or our 30-day affirmations challenge!